FOR MEN ONLY!
I created and present workshops FOR MEN ONLY because I feel that men need to hear the truth from an unbiased, yet caring, female.
I am well—qualified to shed light on the relationship challenge!
3 Fiances/2 husbands
Male & Female Friends
Long-lasting relationships with men and women
Private Practice: (35 yrs.= 75%-80% Women/20%-25% Male)
- Whether Male or Female, we all have the exact same FEELINGS & DESIRES. We merely choose a different way of expressing them. For example:
a) A man’s obsession with success is his desperate attempt to win love to reduce emotional pain.
b) A woman’s obsession with perfection is merely a desperate attempt to be worthy of love and reduce emotional pain.
- We all come from dysfunctional families— it’s just a matter of Degree!
a) Men: How can you hear your partner’s anger and disappointment without feeling responsible when as a child you were expected to take responsibility for your mother’s pain?
b) Women: How can you accept your partner’s imperfections if as a child you felt you had to be perfect to be worthy of love?
- Therefore, each one gives the kind of love needed rather than what is needed by the partner: She nurtures – he feels controlled – he wants acceptance
The Pertinent Questions that must be resolved:
- How does one ask for support if as a child one felt repeatedly neglected and disappointed?
- How do you open up and share your feelings if you are afraid of being rejected?
- How do you say ”I am sorry” if as a child you were punished for making mistakes?
- How can you admit your mistakes, if you are afraid of punishment and rejection?
- How can you show your feelings if as a child you were repeatedly rejected or judged for being upset, angry, or for crying?
- How are you supposed to communicate your feelings if you have never had that experience without the threat of being rejected or abandoned?
None of us have been trained to work through these questions by ourselves. Most don’t even realize we need to ask them!
I invite men to set themselves free from the programming that comes from a controlled and controlling society so that all of us, men and women, can demonstrate our natural attributes and not allow the fear of loss of approval dictate our lives!